Just the other night I found myself savoring every last moment I had with Gabz and Des in fear that it might be the last time the three of us are together in TX. I have so many thoughts and emotions running through my head, I find myself listening to my brain screaming with excitement, fear, and just overall confusion, and I wonder why I'm so exhausted. I can only imagine how Gaby and Desiree feel and how I will feel when I am 3 days before my flight! I can't help but wish that I too was going to be on the flight this Saturday. To be able to see Des and Gabz face as the flight lands into LGA would be priceless! The thought of purchasing an earlier flight continues to tempt my mind.
I'm still working many part time jobs trying to save every last penny, as I am aware of how expensive NYC is! Gaby couldn't have expressed it better, is the little money earned worth all the hard work, exhaustion, and time that is lost that could be spent with friends, family and/or prepping for the big move? I'm ready for long hours and lack of sleep coming from photo shoots and fashion shows.
It's taken me many years to realize and to accept my dreams and my passions that derive from modeling. I used to question myself, "is modeling really for me, is it what I am supposed to do?" as time, age, and many other factors are not on my side. Everytime I begin to doubt my dreams something pulls me back. I have finally stopped questioning myself, because I realize I am happiest when I am at a photo shoot or in a runwayshow. Sometimes before a show or a shoot my body screams with nerves, but that is the feeling I live for and I am slightly empty without it. I have never felt so blessed because I get to "shoot for the moon" with two amazing girls who have similar dreams and are risking just the same. We will support eachother ever step of the way and push eachother to our extremes. This will be an adventure of a lifetime.
WOW... So beautifully spoken. YOU SHOULD FLY OUT WITH US! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt willbe fantastic....!! :) Can't wait for you to join us!